ENFP, technology-loving marketer.
Passionate about music, traveling, technology, and the Oxford comma. Good&Co calls me a “Go-Getter,” a “Maverick,” and a “Strategist.”
I am a creative, analytical, fast-paced full-stack integrated marketing professional with over 6 years experience developing products, creating and executing strategies, and driving results. With specialized experience in virtually every digital marketing channel, I have managed projects and campaigns in both supervisory and “roll-up-your-sleeves” capacities. Above all, I drive value through the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit I bring to every role, by constantly ideating new and creative solutions with practical executions plans to reach business objectives.
Some specific areas of specialization include: SEO, SEM/PPC, analytics, email marketing, social media marketing, project management, content creation and management, and web security, development, and design.
Here are some fun things I’ve been up to lately:
- Managing our editorial calendar: planning, writing, editing, and managing our weekly blog and social media properties.
- Serving as the internal thought-leader for all digital and technical marketing.
- Ensuring brand alignment across all internal and external marketing communications.
- Launched a company-wide resource center for managing marketing request order processing.
- Developed a WordPress template to be used and customized for over 100+ luxury property showcase websites.
- Leading projects and new product development for better interdepartmental system integration.
- Developed and executed social media strategies to grow social media following by average 20% per month.
And here are some books I’m currently enjoying:
- The Creative Curve, Allen Gannet
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson
- Tools of Titans, Tim Ferris
- Building a StoryBrand, Donald Miller
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey
- Skin Game, Jim Butcher (actually, just finished)
Key takeaway: learning is my superpower, and I learn quickly.
Oh, and I also wear fun socks ― almost exclusively.
Design + Development
Design + Development
Design + Development Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Multi-Channel Strategy
- Google AdWords
- E-Commerce Optimzation + Management
- Content Creation + Management
- Google AdWords 70%
- E-Commerce Optimzation+Management 75%
- Content Creation & Management 80%
- Content Marketing
- CRM Management
- Content Marketing 75%
- Copywriting 75%
- CRM Management 65%